Global Personals - MONEY DEDUCTED NO SERVICE

Cape Town, Western Cape 1 comment

I joined Global Personals on 14th June 2013 id 21055004 was issued to me an amount of R495.00 was deducted from my bank account within 5 minutes.When I tried to axcess my profile I was unsuccssfull.

I then contacted support who advised me that my profile was accidently deleted by their system. A new id 24651644 was the given to me. I still can not read my mesages or correspond with members. I have sent message after message to support and was even given A WRONG CUSTOMER SERVICE TEL NO.

Now my messages just gets ignored. I am so frustrated as I have paid for a non existent service.

Is this their way of solving a problem by just ignoreing u.Your help will be appreciated.

Regards

Annatjie Lewis

Review about: Unauthorized Charges.

Comments

Windsor, England, United Kingdom #806494

I do apologise for the information you have been given regarding contacting us. If you can contact us on 0-800-999-269 we will be able to help you regarding your profile. Kind Regards Global Personals

Global Personals / White Label Dating

London, England 4 comments

Global Personals Ltd who operate White Label Dating (WhiteLabelDating.com) are a British firm who operate out of Windsor UK and appear to have a legitimate B2B White Label Dating business under the the Global Personals name complete with flashy website and apparently built on Corporate relationships according to their self proclaimed riches when actually they operate a a scam company built on the profits of fake adult profiles, from adult dating (***) sites.

Their fake profiles are so poorly written and their fake email system so *** - the girls they hire in their offices in Windsor UK wouldnt know a US football team if a Quarter Back run over them even though they pretend to be wherever you are in order to make you signup and scam you.

Global Personals operate hundreds of these style *** sites like maritalaffair.com and matingdirect.com on behalf of mom and pop "clients" sitting alongside their corporate handshakes who simply use their database and promote their adult sites with their hard earned cash. DO the large corporate really know how they make their cash? I bet they dont. I signed as a "client " up just to see how easy it was to rip people off but i never started as I was disgusted at how easy they make it.

They should be shut down and Investigated by the FBI or Scotland Yard for fraud - its disgusting. It wouldnt be so bad if Global Personals at least told you on their websites they operate a sleazy *** empire but its all glitzy and corporate and hidden behind a vale not a word of the real truth.

I have been stung as a member and paid money when i thought i was meeting real people and Ive seen exactly how they operate first hand when i signed up for s site.

BEWARE of White Label Dating and their deceptive practices. Youve been Warned.

Review about: Dating Site.

Comments

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia #775040

I did not know about the big wide ugly world of shared databases when I joined Senior Dating Group in July 2013 and withdrew some 2 months later.Today I was shocked to learn from a male friend that my "file" is still offered to online clients...this time on a different site --- Mature Dating Australia.

That is when he informed me that both (and other sites)are owned by Global Personals.

I have no way of knowing to what extent Global Personal's network of companies are using what I call this "zombie file."

This uncertain situation is distressing to me and certainly dishonourable business practice on the part of Global Personal.

I am certainly not "active" and any intended partner might think I was lying when I said I was no longer on any dating site.This would be definitely harmful to fostering a potential harmonious relationship -- the ideal which Global Personal seems to promote as their "core business." However, it sure helps ensure the clients keep rolling in and there are plenty of zombies for them to survey.

My 11 year old daughter received some spam in her hotmail from one of their many apparent degrading adult "dating" sites "www.peemybaby.com" and as you can imagine she was terrified. This company should be shut down for their practices. I will report them to the BBB.

How can they continue to operate? Even their support s lousy as I remember as they operate UK times and i guess this is another way of getting around spamming people here in the US and avoiding complaints.

I see they still operate other sites like gaybearsex.co.uk so it appears they have no boundries on what they sell and promote regardless of what they say.

Why dont they have links to all their adult sites from their company home page? I guess it wouldnt look good promoting that they push *** or pee sex! What will it be next for global personals? Animal sex?

I'm sorry if you are not happy with the experience that you have had on one of our sites. The reason why we appear to have a legitimate business is because we are. There is nothing sleazy about running a successful award winning global business.

We do not hire anyone to create such profiles and it is mischievous to suggest so. On the contrary all the profiles that are created on the site are done so by registered members and we employ a team of moderators who filter all the submissions to ensure that they are as genuine as we can determine while allowing members to be unique. There are people on the internet who target social networking and dating sites because they prey on vulnerable people. Our team remove most of these at source but occasionally one will get through and cause this kind of impact.

We are not responsible for them, we do not harbor them, we do remove the majority of them and we ask that genuine members report them to us when they spot the odd one that gets through. We will then remove them and report them to the relevant police authorities.

We have an industry leading record in protecting our members. We have millions of satisfied customers from thousands of sites around the world and our staff are dedicated to achieving the best possible results for our members.

If you are a member and want some advice about our sites you can contact us via support@globalpersonals.co.uk

to Global Personals Support Bristol, England, United Kingdom #814651

Not only fake profiles but also fake replies from customer support.The whole company is a scam.

I have spent a month a nd every profile I contacted there is always an excuse, or "this user has filter settings that have excluded you". There seem to be a whole host of profiles that get added and then deleted after thay've done their work of sending winks and favouriting people. One use I did get a response from only tried to entice me to join another site so she could talk to me and guess what, I would have to pay to talk to her.

I don't know how many different versions there are of these globals personals sites, but there are lots.

It is only a matter of time before they are shutdown and sent to prison.

Remember global personals - THE CLOCK IS COUNTING DOWN.

View more comments